Find a Chiropractor Answering Service Near You
Chiropractic Answering Service Companies
Compare solutions from multiple chiropractor answering service call centers and save! Find and compare chiropractor answering service providers anywhere in the US. Compare features, prices, and more. Support for chiropractors, and musculoskeletal experts of all types.
What Does a Chiropractor Answering Service Do?
A Chiropractor answering service handles communications for chiropractics and experts in spinal therapy. The call center will help capture new patients, call in appointment reminders, and answer standard questions presented by your patients. For more complicated needs call centers will use menu driven screens that allow their agents to serve as a total extension of your office. An answering service screens callers allowing chiropractors to free up time and remove the hassle of answering calls lesser priority.
Call center professionals serve as your chiropractic offices personal receptionist, answering your office’s phone calls, taking accurate messages delivering them in live time.
Solutions For Chiropractors Include:
- 24/7 Phone Answering
- Caller ID Reporting on Every Call
- Call Recording Where Permitted
- Scheduling Appointments
- No Added Hardware or Software Required
- Call Overflow
- Toll Free #’s or Local Numbers for Tracking
How Much Does a Chiropractor Answering Service Cost?
A chiropractor answering service will cost around $0.81 a minute to $1.16 per call. The price per call is driven by the amount of data each chiropractor requires to be captured and entered. For example, a chiropractors office requiring a call center to collect basic information such as name and number can cost as little as $0.70 per call, while calls that require insurance information to be taken and entered in a secure online form can cost as much as $1.50 per call.
Find a Chiropractors Answering Service in Your Area
Below is a List of the Top Chiropractor Answering Service Companies
6606 W Broad St Suite 400, Richmond, VA 23230
Westpark Communications, L.P.
20475 TX-249 #100, Houston, TX 77070
2202 S Figueroa St #651, Los Angeles, CA 90007
7 Elk St, New York, NY 10007
Chicago Answering Services
1 N State St, Chicago, IL 60602
500 E McBee Ave, Greenville, SC 29601
Apollo Answering Service
702 Jackson Hill St, Houston, TX 77007
10333 Harwin Dr # 245, Houston, TX 77036
Access Philly Answering Service
1530 Locust St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
MASCO Telephone Answering Service
375 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02215
Suite 1000 Answering Service
4801 Chastain Ave Suite 100, Charlotte, NC 28217
225 N Caldwell St, Charlotte, NC 28202
Sunshine Answering Service
159 Madeira Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134
Choosing an Answering Service For Chiropractors
Choosing an answering service for a chiropractic practice can be a game-changer. It ensures that all calls are answered professionally, appointments are scheduled, and questions are answered even when you or your staff are busy. However, not all answering services are created equal. Here’s a guide to help you select the right service for your practice:
- Understanding of Chiropractic Industry: The best answering service for a chiropractor should be familiar with the industry. They should understand the terminology and unique needs of chiropractic patients. A service that already works with other healthcare providers, especially chiropractors, would be a plus.
- HIPAA Compliance: This is crucial for any medical practice, including chiropractors. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) sets guidelines for patient data security. Make sure the answering service is HIPAA compliant and understands the importance of protecting your patients’ sensitive information.
- 24/7 Availability: As a chiropractor, your patients might need to reach you at any time of the day. An answering service that operates 24/7 can take calls, schedule appointments, and forward messages, ensuring you don’t miss any important interactions.
- Call Handling Expertise: How does the service handle incoming calls? Can they triage calls based on urgency? How do they manage scheduling? Asking these questions will ensure that the service can meet the demands of your practice.
- Customization: The service should be able to tailor its offerings to your practice’s specific needs. This can include custom scripts, specific call handling instructions, or special protocols for emergencies.
- Professional and Empathetic Staff: The staff of the answering service will be an extension of your practice. They should be professional, polite, and empathetic, as they will often be the first point of contact for your patients.
- Technology and Integration: The answering service should have robust technology, including call recording and reporting capabilities. They should also be able to integrate their system with your current practice management software for smooth operations.
- Reliability and Redundancy: In case of technical difficulties or a natural disaster, the answering service should have backup systems in place to ensure they can continue to take calls.
- Pricing: Prices for answering services vary, and it’s important to understand what you’re paying for. Some charge per call, while others charge per minute. Make sure to understand the pricing structure and what services are included.
- Trial Period or Contract Terms: Some answering services offer a trial period, which can be beneficial in deciding if they are the right fit. If there is no trial period, make sure to understand the terms of the contract, including any termination fees.
- References and Reviews: Check the service’s reputation. Online reviews, testimonials, and references from other chiropractic practices can provide valuable insights.
Selecting an answering service for your chiropractic practice is a significant decision. By following this guide, you can find a service that enhances your practice’s efficiency, improves the patient experience, and ultimately supports your growth.COMPARE QUOTES