Best Dental Answering Service
A Review Of Most Reliable Dentist Office Answering Service Companies
Compare solutions from multiple dental answering service call centers and save! Find and compare dentist office answering service providers anywhere in the US. Compare features, prices, and more. Support for dentist, orthodontists, periodontists, and dentists of all types.
What Does a Dental Answering Service Do?
A dental answering service handles communications for dentists, orthodontists, and pediatric dentistry offices. The call center will help capture new patients, schedule appointments or send reminders, plus they can usually do anything your in-house receptionist can do. However, the call center will be available 24 hours a day and is continually trained to help you manage all sorts of emergency calls. Having an answering service makes setting appointments very easy, especially when your office is busy and needs call overflow support.
Call center professionals serve as your dental office’s personal receptionist, answering your office’s phone calls, taking accurate messages delivering them in live time.
Solutions For Dentist Offices Include:
- 24-hour service
- Caller ID on Every Call
- Call Recording
- Scheduling Patient Appointments
- No Added Hardware or Software Required
- Emergency Answering & Dispatch
- Secure Data and HIPAA Complaint
How Much Does a Dentist Answering Service Cost?
A dentist answering service will cost around $0.78 a minute to $1.13 per call. The price per call is driven by the amount of data each dentist requires to be captured and entered. For example, a dentist’s office requiring a call center to collect basic information such as name and number can cost as little as $0.74 per call, while calls to a dental office needing the call center to answer schedule appointments via online calendars can cost as much as $1.44 per call.
Find a Dental Office Answering Service in Your Area
Below is a List of the Top Dentist Answering Service Companies
3818 River Dr, Columbia, SC 29201
An Answering Service for dentists can help your dental practice run smoothly and efficiently. By having an answering service that is specifically tailored to dentists, you can be sure that all of your calls will be handled in a timely and professional manner. From scheduling appointments to handling billing inquiries, a dentist answering service can take care of it all!
How an Answering Service For Dental Offices Can Help Your Practice
There are a wide array of ways a dentist answering service can help your practice. First and foremost, by having a designated answering service, your calls will be answered in a prompt and professional manner. This is extremely important because first impressions are everything in the dental industry. You want your potential patients to feel confident that their call will be answered promptly and their questions will be handled with care.
In addition to handling calls in a prompt and professional manner, a dentist answering service can also take care of scheduling appointments and handling billing inquiries. This can be an extremely valuable service for dental practices because it takes the burden off of the front office staff. By having a separate team to handle these tasks, your front office staff can focus on providing excellent patient care.
Overall, a dentist answering service can be a valuable asset to your practice. By having a team of professionals specifically dedicated to handling calls, you can be confident that your calls will be answered in a prompt and professional manner. In addition, a dentist answering service can take care of scheduling appointments and handling billing inquiries, freeing up your front office staff to provide excellent patient care.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Dentist Answering Service
In order to get the most out of your dentist answering service, you should consider the following:
1. Choose a reputable service: This is important because you want to make sure that your calls are being handled by professionals who will be able to take good care of your patients.
2. Train your staff: It is important that you train your staff on how to use the answering services so that they are able to properly handle calls.
3. Be available: You should make sure that your call center is available 24/7 to answer calls during the hours that your answering service is available. This will ensure that your patients are able to reach you when they need to.
4. Follow up: It is important that you follow up with your patients after they have called the answering service. This will help to ensure that they are satisfied with the service and that they will continue to use it in the future.
The Top 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing an Answering Service for Dentists
Before you hire an answering service for your dental office here are five important questions you should be asking:
1. What services does the company offer?
2. What are the fees for their services?
3. How long has the company been in business?
4. What is their customer satisfaction rate?
5. Can they provide references from other dentists?
Answering these questions will help you to choose the right answering service for your dental office.
How Much Does a Dental Answering Service Cost?
In order to calculate the cost of a dental answering service, you need to consider the following factors:
1. The size of your practice: The larger your practice, the more calls you are likely to receive. Therefore, you will need to choose a service that can handle a higher volume of calls.
2. The hours of operation: You will need to choose a service that offers extended hours of operation in order to ensure that your patients can reach you when they need to.
3. The features: You will need to choose a service that offers the features that you need in order to properly take care of your patients.
4. The price: You will need to compare the prices of different services in order to find the most affordable option.
5. The contract: You will need to carefully review the contract in order to make sure that you are getting the best possible deal.
However, in general, you can expect to pay between $30 and $100 per month for a dental answering service. Alternatively, if you have a high volume of calls your cost per minute may be lower. The average cost per minute for a dental answering service is between $0.95 and $1.15, well the average cost per car, which is determined by the actual length, will be somewhere around $.96.