Best Medicaid Answering Service
A Review Of Most Trusted Medicaid Answering Service Companies
Compare solutions (use from on right) from multiple Medicaid call centers and save! Find and compare Medicaid answering service providers anywhere in the US. Get features, pricing, and more. Support for local and federal government needing experienced medicaid call center support.
Medicaid is a funded by both Federal-State health insurance programs for low-income people and those that are more needy. Medicaid covers children, the aged, blind, and/or disabled and other people who are eligible to receive federally assisted income maintenance payments.
A Medicaid answering service can provide after hours support for the medicaid transportation program services and more.
Solutions For Medicaid Answering Service Include:
- 24/7 Phone Answering
- Caller ID Reporting on Every Call
- Call Recording Where Permitted
- Transportation Service Call Solutoins
How Much Does an Medicaid Answering Service Cost?
Medicaid is a complex and you want to carefully review any call center before signing. The Health Insurance Association of America describes Medicaid as a “government insurance program for persons of all ages whose income and resources are insufficient to pay for health care”. Any information collected on these inbound calls should be encrypted and 100% secure. That said, the cheapest answering service may not have the hardware to protect data of callers. Medicaid answering service will cost around $0.89 a minute to $1.69 per call. The price per call is driven by the amount of data the outsourced call center needs to capture and how message are handled. The call center can take calls for medicaid transportation services and use menu driven screens to accurately answer questions.
Find a Medicaid Answering Service in Your Area
Below is a List of the Top Medicaid Answering Service Companies That May Support Medicaid Transportation Callers
MAP Communications, Inc
40 Greenbrier Cir, Chesapeake, VA 23320
851 Marietta St, South Bend, IN 46601
1101 Brickell Ave #800, Miami, FL 33131
4055 Faber Pl Dr Suite 301, North Charleston, SC 29405
5089 Bristol Industrial Way #c, Buford, GA 30518
1033 SE Main St #5, Portland, OR 97214
Specialty Answering Service
1006 W 9th Ave, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Choosing a Medicaid Answering Service
Choosing a Medicaid answering service requires careful thought and understanding. This service can significantly improve the efficiency and effectiveness of a healthcare organization, providing immediate assistance to patients, making appointment scheduling easier, and assisting with other administrative tasks. Here’s a guide to help you choose the right Medicaid answering service for your needs:
1. Understanding Your Needs: Before you begin your search, it’s crucial to understand your needs. The size of your organization, the volume of calls you receive, and the nature of these calls should guide your decision-making process. Some services specialize in handling high-volume calls while others are better suited to smaller practices with more personalized needs.
2. HIPAA Compliance: As a healthcare organization, you must comply with HIPAA regulations, which protect patient health information. Make sure any Medicaid answering service you consider is fully HIPAA compliant, ensuring the confidentiality and security of your patients’ data.
3. Trained Staff: The answering service will essentially act as an extension of your office. Therefore, it should have a team of trained professionals who have knowledge about Medicaid and can handle queries effectively. They should be able to communicate clearly, empathetically, and professionally.
4. 24/7 Availability: Healthcare concerns can arise at any time of the day or night. A quality answering service should be available 24/7 to ensure your patients can always receive help when they need it.
5. Bilingual Services: Given the diverse nature of the U.S. population, it can be beneficial to have a service that offers bilingual support. This ensures that you can effectively communicate with all your patients, regardless of their primary language.
6. Call Reporting: Your chosen service should offer detailed call reporting so you can monitor call volumes, call times, issues raised, and other critical data. This information can help you improve your services and understand your patients’ needs better.
7. Customization: The answering service should be able to customize their offerings according to your needs. This could involve personalizing greeting messages, routing calls to the appropriate department, or scheduling appointments directly in your system.
8. Pricing: Pricing is a crucial factor to consider. Some services charge per call, while others offer a flat monthly rate. Make sure you understand the pricing structure and that it fits within your budget. Remember, the cheapest option may not always be the best.
9. Technological Capabilities: Check if the service uses up-to-date technology and if they have a backup system in case of technical failures. They should also integrate with your existing systems for seamless service.
10. References and Reviews: Lastly, ask for references from other healthcare providers who use their service. Online reviews can also provide insight into a company’s reliability and quality of service.
Remember, the right Medicaid answering service can significantly enhance your healthcare organization’s operations, leading to improved patient satisfaction and operational efficiency.COMPARE QUOTES