Find Order Taking Answering Services Near You
Order Processing Answering Service Companies
Compare solutions from multiple sales order taking call centers and save! Find and compare order taking answering service providers anywhere in the US. Compare features, prices, and more. Support for eCommerce, order taking, and direct response advertising of all types.
What Does an Order Taking Answering Service Do?
An order taking answering service handles communications for eCommerce business, infomercials, and direct response advertising. An order taking call center can manage up-selling, cross selling, and even enter payment information in a secure online environment. Whether your internet business sells a single product, large e-commerce with thousands of products, or a catalog full of products, an order taking answering service can handle your work in an efficient and economical manner.
Call center professionals serve as your personal receptionist, answering your sales order phone calls, taking accurate messages or entering credit card information.
Solutions For Order Taking Companies Include:
- 24 hour service
- Caller ID on Every Call
- Call Recording
- Inbound Order Taking
- Web Chat Solutions
- Credit Card Processing
- Restaurant Order Taking Service
- Direct Response
How Much Does an Order Taking Answering Service Cost?
An order taking answering service will cost around $0.79 a minute to $1.62 per call. The price per call is driven by the amount of data the sales center requires to be captured and entered. For example, sales calls requiring a call center to collect basic information such as name and number can cost as little as $0.64 per call, while calls to enter payment information and schedule orders for delivery might cost as much as $1.88 per call.
Find an Order Taking Answering Service in Your Area
Below is a List of the Top Order Taking Answering Service Companies
851 Marietta St, South Bend, IN 46601
Securus Contact Systems
11750 SE 82nd Ave j, Happy Valley, OR 97086
Choosing an Answering Service for Online Order Processing and Ecommerce Businesses
Selecting the right answering service for your online order processing and e-commerce business can significantly improve customer satisfaction and streamline operations. Here’s a comprehensive guide to help you make the right choice:
- Understand Your Needs: The first step in choosing an answering service is understanding your business needs. This includes the volume of calls or orders you handle, the complexity of your ordering process, your customer base’s demographics, and your operating hours.
- Services Provided: Investigate what specific services each provider offers. Some might only handle incoming calls, while others might offer services like live chat, email response, order taking, customer support, and even order fulfillment. Choose a provider who can tailor their service to your specific needs.
- 24/7 Availability: In e-commerce, business happens around the clock. An answering service that provides 24/7 support ensures that you never miss an order, regardless of the time zone or hour.
- Language Support: If your customer base is global, you need an answering service that can handle multiple languages. This provides a better user experience for your international customers.
- Experience in E-commerce: Answering services with experience in e-commerce will understand the unique challenges and requirements of online businesses. They’ll be more adept at handling order-related queries, returns, and complaints.
- Technology Integration: The answering service should be able to integrate with your existing e-commerce platform, CRM, and other software. This allows for seamless data transfer and efficient order processing.
- Security and Privacy: With cyber threats on the rise, the answering service should have robust security measures in place to protect customer information. They should be compliant with privacy regulations like GDPR or CCPA, depending on your customer base.
- Performance Metrics: Look for services that provide detailed reports on call volumes, resolution rates, and customer satisfaction scores. This data can help you understand their effectiveness and make data-driven decisions.
- Training and Quality Assurance: The answering service should have a well-trained staff that understands your products and services. Ask about their training process and how they ensure consistent quality in their interactions with customers.
- Scalability: Your answering service should be able to grow with your business. Whether it’s a surge during holiday seasons or long-term growth, they should be able to handle increasing call volumes without compromising quality.
- Pricing: Pricing structures can vary widely among providers. Some charge per call, others per minute, and some have monthly packages. Consider your call volume and choose a plan that offers the best value. Be wary of hidden charges.
- Trial Period: Many answering services offer a trial period. This allows you to evaluate their service in real-world conditions before making a long-term commitment.
- Client Reviews and References: Check online reviews and ask for client references. This can provide insight into the provider’s reliability, quality of service, and customer satisfaction.
- Contract Terms: Be clear about contract terms. Some services may require a long-term commitment, while others offer month-to-month agreements. Understand the terms for cancellation as well.
Remember, the right answering service can become an extension of your business, helping you provide excellent customer service around the clock. Take the time to do thorough research and choose wisely.