Find A Real Estate Answering Service Near You
Real Estate Answering Service Companies
Compare solutions from multiple real estate call centers and save! Find and compare real estate answering service providers anywhere in the US. Compare features, prices, and more. Support for real estate agents, apartments, mortgage brokers, and rental properties of all types.
What Does a Real Estate Answering Service Do?
A real estate answering service handles communications for realtors, vacation rentals, apartments, and more. A real estate answering service can handle emergency calls, lock out services and more for property management needs. A call center can improve responsiveness by as much as 80% with 24 our live operators and emergency dispatch solutions.
Call center professionals serve as your real estate company’s personal receptionist, answering your office’s phone calls, setting showings for listings, reserving vacation rentals, and taking accurate messages delivering them in live time.
Solutions For Real Estate Agents Companies Include:
- 24/7 Phone Answering
- Caller ID Reporting on Every Call
- Call Recording Where Permitted
- Property Showings
- Lockout Services
- Maintenance Support
- Lead Capture
- Messages Delivered in Live Time
- Call Overflow
How Much Does a Real Estate Answering Service Cost?
A real estate answering service will cost around $0.76 a minute to $1.27 per call. The price per call is driven by the amount of data each real estate company requires to be captured and entered. For example, an apartment requiring a call center to collect basic information such as name and number can cost as little as $0.68 per call, while calls that require the agent to set up times to show apartments and properties via an online calendar can cost as much as $1.50 per call.
Find a Real Estate Answering Service in Your Area
Below is a List of the Top Real Estate Answering Service Companies
8915 Knight Rd Suite 8915, Houston, TX 77054
Real Estate Answering Service Buyer’s Guide
Choosing the right answering service for your real estate business can make a huge difference in your ability to capture leads, provide excellent customer service, and streamline your operations. Here’s a guide to help you make an informed decision.
Understand Your Needs: Before you start shopping around, determine what you need from an answering service. This could range from 24/7 call answering, handling overflow calls, appointment scheduling, or bilingual services.
2. Expertise in the Real Estate Industry: Not all answering services are the same. Choose a service that understands the specific needs and terminologies of the real estate industry. They should be adept at handling inquiries about listings, scheduling viewings, and providing information about properties.
3. Reputation: Do your research and look for reviews or ask for references. You’ll want to work with an answering service that has a strong reputation for reliability, professionalism, and quality service.
4. Technology: The best real estate answering services leverage cutting-edge technology to improve their services. This could include CRM integration, call recording, real-time message delivery, and advanced telephony features. Ensure the provider uses up-to-date, secure, and reliable technology.
5. Training and Staff Quality: The operators will be the first point of contact for your clients, so they need to be professional, polite, and knowledgeable. Ask about the service’s training programs and quality control measures.
6. Bilingual Support: Real estate is a global business, and your answering service should reflect that. If your market includes a significant number of non-English speakers, consider an answering service that offers bilingual support.
7. Pricing: Pricing structures for answering services can vary widely. Some charge by the minute, others per call, and some offer monthly packages. Ensure you understand what’s included in the price and beware of hidden fees.
8. Trial Period: A trial period allows you to test the service without a long-term commitment. This can give you a better idea of the quality of their service and if they meet your needs.
9. Data and Reporting: Does the service provide data on call volumes, call times, and call outcomes? This can be valuable information for managing your business.
10. Emergency Procedures: In case of an emergency, you’ll want an answering service that has procedures in place to ensure continuity of service. Ask about their disaster recovery and backup plans.
Remember, the right answering service can help your real estate business grow by ensuring that all calls are handled professionally and efficiently. Take your time to find the one that fits your needs best.