Property Management Answering Service
24 Hour Customer Support
24-hour phone answering service for the property management industry.
Property Management Call Answer Solutions:
- Caller ID on Every Call: Making sure you get all available contact information.
- After Hours: Sunday, 2 am, you name it, agents are ready 24/7 to take your calls after hours.
- Call Recording: All calls are recorded (unless state law prohibits).
- Voicemail Services: Your clients or prospects can leave a voice message, or use an IVR to be transferred to a live agent.
- 800 Service: Toll-free numbers available at no extra charge.
- English / Spanish: Bilingual agents available at no extra charge.
- Nationwide Call Center: From California to Houston, to New York, get connected with call centers in your area.
- Cheap Pricing: Answering services can be very affordable. Ask an agent how you can cut your billable time down while never giving up quality.
Get quotes from an answering service in your area. How can we help you get started?
Benefits of Using a Property Management Answering Service
One of the most essential elements of the success of any real estate company is the ability to manage and maintain the property well in order to generate income. Many companies provide property management services that include leasing, marketing, sales, customer service, and management of property leases. A property management answering service provides a streamlined network of call centers to support this pipeline. Let a virtual receptionist handles the calls to potential tenants. Virtual receptionists carefully schedule appointments for your tenant with the least amount of hassle on your end. This allows you to focus on the tasks at hand. These solutions essentially eliminate the need for a landline to manage the tenant flow in and out of the property.
Real Estate Solutions providers provide you with an integrated property management solution utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics GP or Business Process Automation Software Solution (BPA). Your answering service provider also uses Business Process Management Software as part of its offering. The BPM is an important part of your property maintenance and management solution. Business Process Management Software (BPM) is an integration of Microsoft accounting tools, data warehouse, business logic, and data access management. These tools will help you manage your accounts receivable and payables and manage your finances. Using Business Process Management Software will reduce the cost of business activities by streamlining financial functions. It also simplifies data access and automates the inventory control system.
Using a Property Management Answering Service allows you to better manage the customer service aspect of your company. Customer service management solutions provide the tools you need to manage all of your customers and their interactions with your property. With a Customer Service Management system in place, you will have complete control over your client database and sales leads. You will have complete control over your sales leads, prospect lists, and leads generated through your in-house and web-based contact management. A property management service can also be added to your current property management system, which helps you manage your client database as well as lead capture, lead management, and follow up management.