Basic Answering Service | Only Pay For What You Need
24 Hour Customer Support
24-hour basic answering service for small businesses
Call Answer Basic Solutions:
- Caller ID on Every Call: Making sure you get all available contact information.
- After Hours: Sunday, 2 am, you name it, agents are ready 24/7 to take your calls after hours.
- Call Recording: All calls are recorded (unless state law prohibits).
- Voicemail Services: Your clients or prospects can leave a voice message, or use an IVR to be transferred to a live agent.
- 800 Service: Toll-free numbers available at no extra charge.
- English / Spanish: Bilingual agents available at no extra charge.
- Nationwide Call Center: From California to Houston, to New York, get connected with call centers in your area.
- Cheap Pricing: Answering services can be very affordable. Ask an agent how you can cut your billable time down while never giving up quality.
Get quotes from an answering service in your area. How can we help you get started?
Call Answering With Basic Services – No Whistles & Bells
A basic answering service is one of the more common types of phone answering solutions. It is a standard type of service that provides you with a 24 hour professional answering service to take care of your callers on demand. In the past answering services were only available for businesses, but today it is very common to find these services available for both small businesses and large corporations.
- Medical Offices
- Small Businesses
- Real Estate
For many small businesses, it is a simple matter to answer a few simple questions about their products or services and it does not require an answering service at all. This is not the case when you are using an answering service for large corporations. You will be charged by the minute, so it is in your best interest to make sure that the basic answering service is good at answering customer questions.
The basic answering service is usually accompanied by a $0 base rate, or $50/month maximum, plus $0.69 – $1.19 per call. Some answering services have a monthly fee, while others will allow you to make unlimited calls for as long as you need. If you need to make a large number of calls then you may want to consider an additional service that will provide you with a live person on the other end of the phone. These live person agents can do things like taking messages and can help you get answers to questions or can give you advice on how to use certain things.
You will usually have to pay a small monthly fee to get a basic answering service. However, there are some free answering services without all the whistles and bells that you can use if you want. You should check into the various free services available before choosing one of these services. Some of them will charge you a nominal fee for having access to their databases. These services are great for when you need to do research about a certain product or have any questions about the service itself.
Standard answering services will generally only provide you with answering service services. They will usually only have a toll free number or email address and they will not provide you with the ability to leave voicemails or fax a request. You should always check into these services when you are getting ready to hire a basic answering service for your business.
Basic services can be a great way to start off your business with minimal expense. Even if you have an already established business that is more than ten years old, you can still benefit from using an answering service.