Medical Answering and Scheduling Service
24 Hour Customer Support
24-hour medical answering and scheduling service for the healthcare industry
Call Answering Solutions:
- Caller ID on Every Call: Making sure you get all available contact information.
- After Hours: Sunday, 2 am, you name it, agents are ready 24/7 to take your calls after hours.
- Call Recording: All calls are recorded (unless state law prohibits).
- Voicemail Services: Your clients or prospects can leave a voice message, or use an IVR to be transferred to a live agent.
- 800 Service: Toll-free numbers available at no extra charge.
- English / Spanish: Bilingual agents available at no extra charge.
- Nationwide Call Center: From California to Houston, to New York, get connected with call centers in your area.
- Cheap Pricing: Answering services can be very affordable. Ask an agent how you can cut your billable time down while never giving up quality.
Get quotes from an answering service in your area. How can we help you get started?
Medical Answering Service and Appointment Scheduling Services – What You Need to Know
Are you thinking about getting a medical answering and scheduling service? One of the best things about it is that you don’t have to take care of anything – no matter how important your patient needs. There are three main reasons why many people prefer this solution: they save time, they are highly efficient, and they can make your life easier in more ways than one. It’s important to understand the different aspects of a medical answering service and why it may be worth your while to use them.
First, think of it as a combination of a medical receptionist and a computer – but on a smaller scale. Medical answering and scheduling services can take care of answering your phone calls and dealing with setting appointments. This means that you will have your patients’ information on hand in a neat package, so you will never have to worry about it getting lost or misplaced. They can also cancel or change appointments for you, and they can take care of everything else once your patients arrive. It is so streamlined, it is hard to believe it actually exists!
- Improve Your Patient and Provider Experience
- Patients Get Important Info They Need.
- Calls Usuannly Anwerred Within 3 Rings
- Live Remote Receptionists Available 24/7
Second, these types of services can save you lots of time. As mentioned before, they can handle all of your patients’ information – from their phone numbers to appointments to what medications they need, and from there everything else falls into place. You just send your patients a message and then they are on their way.
Third, many times, these services offer their clients some extras that you would not be able to do yourself. For example, if a patient is out of network, you will be able to contact them through a toll-free number. If a patient is on a medication recall list, you can inform the doctor directly about it. If a patient is going on vacation, you can arrange for their insurance company to pick them up at the airport and get them home safely.
Of course, you will still need to learn some basic medical billing and coding if you want to be a part of the medical answering and scheduling service. However, most companies that offer this service to provide you with some basic training as well. This is just a safety measure against potential lawsuits and patient abuse.
Whether you know anything about medical billing or you are just curious about it, you are a great candidate to join this service. If you are willing to learn, the opportunity is great.