Find a Miami, FL Answering Service
Compare prices and Save! Review suppliers with this comprehensive directory of Miami call centers and options to compare costs for multiple suppliers. These companies answer calls in Florida area codes (305) and (786). Other local service areas include Hialeah, Coral Gables, and Westchester. If starting a new business you may also need information from the City of Miami Website to get info on phone service or business licensing.
Find the best call center prices in Miami and save.
Best Answering Service Companies in Miami (within 18 miles)
1101 Brickell Ave #800, Miami, FL 33131
Sunshine Communication Services, Inc
159 Madeira Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134
A Live Answering Service, Inc – Miami
10300 SW 72nd St, Miami, FL 33173
Virtual Enterprise Answering Service
Shop # 8 Seymour Business Complex, Miami, FL 33133
Medical Phone Answering Service
1513 NE 167th St, North Miami Beach, FL 33162
7950 NW 53rd St Suite 337, Miami, FL 33166
Office Sense, llc
S12955 SW 132nd St, Miami, FL 33186
13131 SW 132nd St #203, Miami, FL 33186
Choice Voice Inc
10755 SW 104th St, Miami, FL 33176
How Much Does an Answering Service Cost in Miami, FL?
A Florida answering service will cost around $0.93 a minute to $1.69 per call. The price is largely driven by the amount of time agents will need to spend on the phone taking messages. These averages are based on rates from multiple call centers operating in the Florida area.
What Type of Miami Answering Service Do You Need?
Pros and Cons of Outsourcing to a Miami Answering Service
Outsourcing to a Miami answering service can be a great move for businesses seeking to improve their customer service, reduce workload, and save on costs. However, like any other business decision, it’s important to weigh the pros and cons. Here are some of the key advantages and disadvantages.
- Cost-Effective: Having an in-house team to handle customer calls can be expensive. This involves hiring, training, and retaining employees. By outsourcing, companies can save on these costs, paying only for the services they need.
- 24/7 Availability: An answering service can provide round-the-clock support to customers. This is particularly beneficial for businesses with customers in different time zones.
- Bilingual Support: Given Miami’s diverse population, many answering services in the city offer bilingual support, typically in English and Spanish. This can be a significant advantage for businesses aiming to cater to a wider demographic.
- Focus on Core Business: Outsourcing non-core functions like customer service allows companies to concentrate on their core competencies, such as product development or strategy formulation.
- Professionalism: Answering services are staffed with trained professionals who specialize in customer interaction. They can handle large volumes of calls and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Quality Control: Outsourcing can lead to less control over the quality of customer service. The service’s staff might not be as familiar with your company’s products or services as an in-house team would be.
- Data Security: Sharing customer data with a third party always comes with a risk. It’s important to ensure the answering service has robust data protection measures in place.
- Impersonal Service: While professional, the operators at the answering service might not offer the same personalized service that a dedicated in-house team could provide. This can lead to a less satisfying customer experience.
- Dependence on Provider: If the answering service experiences technical issues, your business could be left without customer support. It’s also challenging to switch providers quickly if their service is unsatisfactory.
- Cultural and Communication Differences: Even though Miami is in the U.S., there may still be cultural nuances or accents that could lead to misunderstandings with customers in other parts of the country.
In conclusion, outsourcing to a Miami answering service can offer significant benefits, but it’s important to consider potential drawbacks. To make the most of an answering service, businesses should thoroughly vet potential providers, establish clear expectations, and maintain open lines of communication.